What if you allow cookies?
This will improve the experience when visiting our website
- The website will work faster and smoother;
- You do not need to repeat the same action twice;
- Your personal preferences are remembered.
- We would like to know which topics are most frequently viewed and visited, enabling us to pay more attention to those sections.
ENTIS BV feels that your privacy is important
We promise that:
- We will not share any private data with third parties;
- We will prepare our visitor statistics based on anonymous information;
- Online visitor surveys will be anonymous;
- We will not display any third-party advertisements.
What are cookies?
Our website applies cookies: small text files that we place on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website. This site uses these cookies to store information on your computer.
Why is your permission requested?
As from June 5, 2012, placing cookies is subject to your permission. This is a legal requirement. This serves to protect visitors against websites collecting private data and sharing these with third parties. ENTIS BV feels that your privacy is important. That is why we ask your permission.
What if you do not allow cookies?
Without cookies, some sections of our website may not work as smoothly.
Enabling or disabling cookies
You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. You can also delete the already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time. In every browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer) you will find the option to delete cookies under Settings.